-->

Pagina's

vrijdag 8 februari 2013

Moo-Mania challenge Postage Stamps

Het thema op het Moo-mania challengeblog is postzegels.
 
The challenge at the Moo-mania blog is to make a Moo with postage stamps.
 
 
 
Eerst heb ik de achtergrond bewerkt met stempels in twee kleuren Distress ink. Ik gebruikte hiervoor de kleuren dried marigold en ripe persimmon. Daarna heb ik een postzegel in tweeën gesneden en deze op de Moo geplakt met Multi Medium gloss. Vervolgens heb ik het hele kaartje nog afgewerkt met Multi Medium. Daaroverheen heb ik twee poststempels gezet met zwarte Stazon.
 
I created the background with stamps and two colours Distress ink. I used the colours dried marigold and ripe persimmon. After that I cut a postagestamp in two en glued it on the Moo with Multi Medium Gloss. Then I covered the whole Moo with Multi Medium. In the end I stamped two postagestamps wih black Stazon.
 
Klik hier voor de cahllenge.
 
Click here for the challenge.
 
Stamps:
 
De Creatie: Dreamy Days
Crafty Individuals: CI-122
 
 
 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my gosh Delia!This looks A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!

    wow! thank you so much that you are with us again over on MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE!
    xxx Susi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, so wonderful is this MOO

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen